Pornography is becoming an increasing problem for youth around the world including Asia, through mobile phones, internet cafes and magazines. Research conducted in Cambodia indicates that youth see the dangers and are wanting to change. This flipchart was created by a consortium of NGOs concerned about the issue. The graphics can be downloaded to phones and iPads to use directly.
The PowerPoint can be used to train trainers and the high definition illustration can be made into card flipcharts that can teach children in classrooms, churches, even under a tree!
These are the five key messages:
- I choose to recognize that porn is harmful and to avoid or quit porn.
- I choose to encourage and support my friends to do the same.
- I choose to use my time and my money wisely.
- I choose to learn about sex in a healthy way.
- I choose a better future for myself and my friends.